• If you have any fever-like symptoms, allergies . please stay home and rebook your appointment.
• Any reschedule/ cancellation should be informed 24 hours prior to the appointment. We all respect each other’s time.
• An instruction for appointment preparation will be sent to you when you confirm the booking. Please make sure to read it thoroughly and confirm back if you are in good condition to get eyelash extensions.
• Please note that glue allergy can happen anytime even if you have eyelash extensions for years. If you have ever experienced any allergies relating to eyelash extension glue, please let me know. We will need to carry out a patch test first. If you get allergies after getting eyelash extensions with me, let me know soon so I will remove them and also contact your GP ( doctor) right away to get suitable treatment.
• Please clean your eyelash thoroughly before the appointment. It means I will have more time for your eyelash extensions.
• No coffee before the appointment. You need a good nap.
• Please follow the aftercare instructions which is sent to you after the appointment.
• I have 3 days free-fix guarantee policy. Please reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns.
• No guest/pets/ children in the treatment room, please.
Policies on COVID-19:
• If you and any of your household members have traveled within, or outside of Canada within the last 14 days, please refrain from booking until your 14-day incubation period has passed.
• PLEASE reschedule your booking if you have been experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms within 14 days.
• You will be required to wear a mask that is a tight fit and secured across the nose and mouth at all-time in the room/salon.
• No walk-in. Please book the appointment.
• Please wash your hands with provided hand sanitizer when getting in the treatment room.